This is a Dyed-to-order product. Dyed-to-order yarns take approximately 4 weeks to be posted. If your order contains more than 500g of dyed-to-order yarn additional delays may apply and you will be contacted by email.
SANGRIA - Burgundy and dusty purple are overlaid in varying saturations to create a tonal colourway with lots of depth.
Sangria is part of the 'Medley' collection of semi-solid/tonal/lightly speckled colourways available on three lovely cotton bases from Bendigo Woolen Mills.
- Approx 335m
- Gauge: 27sts/10cm on 3mm needles
- Approx 242m
- Gauge: 22sts/10cm on 4mm needles
- Approx 180m
- Gauge: 19sts/10cm on 4.5mm needles
- Warm wash in delicates bag
- Warm rinse well—do not rub
- Some colour may bleed if soaked
- Normal spin
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Warm Iron
- Dry cleanable 30 ̊C
- Do not bleach