ROSES ARE... - This cotton yarn is hand dyed in shades of red and pink with black, orange and yellow coloured speckles, inspired by the myriad of shades in the rose buds in my Mum’s garden using procion dyes and soda ash. This colourway is not a repeatable colour so future batches may vary significantly.
- 100g weight
- Approx 242m
- Gauge: 22sts/10cm on 4mm needles
- Base yarn is sourced in Australia from Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton
I dye my yarn in micro-batches so if you need a large quantity for a project please contact me.
*Please note that colours shown on the screen may vary slightly due to screen settings.*
- Warm wash in delicates bag
- Warm rinse well—do not rub
- Some colour may bleed if soaked
- Normal spin
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Warm Iron
- Dry cleanable 30 ̊C
- Do not bleach