NORTH COAST - In the north of WA the azure of the sea meets the rich, rust coloured earth. This landscape is one of incredible beauty and power which I've tried to capture in yarn. The way these colurs change along the skein with create a dramatic fabric.
It compliments FLUME beautifully.
- 100g weight
- Approx 242m
- Gauge: 22sts/10cm on 4mm needles
- Base yarn is sourced in Australia from Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton
I dye my yarn in micro-batches so if you need a large quantity for a project please contact me.
*Please note that colours shown on the screen may vary slightly due to screen settings.*
- Warm wash in delicates bag
- Warm rinse well—do not rub
- Some colour may bleed if soaked
- Normal spin
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Warm Iron
- Dry cleanable 30 ̊C
- Do not bleach