FLURRY - Pale icy blue with areas in more green and purple tones overlaid with sparse brown and soft blue speckles. A beautiful soft colourway which will give a cohesive effect while also providing colour variation.
- 100g weight
- Approx 335m
- Gauge: 27sts/10cm on 3mm needles
- Base yarn is sourced in Australia from Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton
I dye my yarn in micro-batches so if you need a large quantity for a project please contact me.
*Please note that colours shown on the screen may vary slightly due to screen settings.*
- Warm wash in delicates bag
- Warm rinse well—do not rub
- Some colour may bleed if soaked
- Normal spin
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Warm Iron
- Dry cleanable 30 ̊C
- Do not bleach